Along with the instructions below it is best to reply to one of my emails to help your email provider learn that these are emails you want to receive. You can even reply with something short like “Hey Kym!”.
Below I have explained how to add my email address to your contacts list so everything goes straight to your inbox!
Unfortunately these methods only work on desktop browsers, and you are unable to add contacts this way from a smartphone. If you only have access to your email inbox on mobile, make sure to reply to one of my emails as I described above.
1. Open up an email from me (the one you just received will work!) Make sure to check your ‘Promotions’ tab if it’s not in your inbox
2. Navigate to the 3 dots next to the ‘reply’ arrow and click them to open up a menu
3. Select ‘Add Kym Campbell to Contacts list’
4. If an email from me has ended up in your ‘Promotions’ tab, make sure to click and drag it into your ‘Primary’ tab to help teach Google that these emails are important to you, so they appear in your ‘Primary’ tab more often
1. Open up an email from me (the one you just received will work!) Make sure to check your ‘Junk’ folder if it’s not in your inbox
2. Click my name at the top of the email, and a pop-up will appear on the right side of the screen
3. Click the 3 dots next to my name in the new pop-up window
4. Select ‘Add to Contacts’
5. Then click ‘Save’ at the top of the screen